Interior Design in Gastonia, NC
Gastonia has grown rapidly in the last several decades for many reasons. As Charlotte’s economy continues to strengthen, people are moving to our area from all over the country. Gastonia’s proximity to the Queen City makes it an appealing place to which to relocate, but it has more going on than just being close to Uptown. In addition to great education and a tight-knit community, our city has everything you need and want in a town, including:
- Museums like the Schiele Museum of Natural History and Planetarium and the Military Museum of Gastonia
- Parks like Rankin Lake Park and Center City Park
- Golf courses like Catawba Creek Golf Course
- Medical care like the CaroMont Regional Medical Center
- Music venues and art centers like Arts on Main and the Gastonia Conference Center
- Downtown restaurants and culture amenities
- Greenways and bicycle-friendly streets
- Crowders Mountain State Park
If you own a home or buying a home or even renting in Gastonia, you definitely want your space to be as uplifting as your surroundings. A “Haven” to come home to.
Professional Interior Design Services
Interior design is both an art and science. It involves beautifying your spaces to make them more visually appealing, safe, and functional for those who use your home, especially you and your family.
Denise Tetmeyer has been designing interior spaces for thirty years, gaining a reputation for making the most of any room. Whether it’s choosing exterior/interior paint colors, flooring, cabinets, light fixtures, or finding the appropriate furniture. Denise Tetmeyer can help. Contact Denise for more information about interior design for your Gastonia home.