Choosing Furniture Belmont NC
Located just 15 miles east of Uptown, Belmont is a slice of small-town charm in the Charlotte Metro Area. The town is nestled between the Catawba River and the South Fork of the Catawba, so river life is a big part of its identity. Homeowners and residents of Belmont are treated to incredible natural scenery and plenty of activities to do outside, including:
- Enjoying the US National Whitewater Center just across the river from Belmont
- Spending the day at Stowe Park
- Exploring the nearby Town of Cramerton Goat Island Park and Greenway
- Learning more at the Millican Pictorial History Museum
- Fishing and walking along the banks of the rivers
- Exploring the shops and restaurants downtown
With so much to enjoy outside, Belmont residents may be distracted from considering the design and decorations of their home’s interior. At least, until one long dark winter day, you are reminded that your space is not what you envisioned.
Many have moved from out-of-state or different parts of the area in a hurry to establish their homes and start their new careers. In that case, they may not have had time or energy to invest into choosing the furniture that best fits their space. As if not knowing where to begin is hard enough, not knowing the surrounding Belmont areas in which to find “special” places to search for your furniture may seem undaunting!. Denise Tetmeyer is here to help you choose the right furniture that will make your space and interior design goals a reality.
Choosing Furniture for Your Belmont Home
Now that you have moved to Belmont into your new home where do you begin to put your personal imprint on it? There are things that you can ask yourself about your space.
- How much room or square footage do you have in my designated spaces?
- What style or theme do you want for my home?
- Do I already have a “statement piece” for example, art that I love and want to incorporate?
- Am I a “minimalist” wanting open spaces or do I love a cozier feel with lots of things around me?
- What are my favorite colors or what new colors do I want to use throughout the house?
- How many people are living in my home and will I be entertaining guests?
- What look or style of furniture, fabrics, drapes, flooring, and accessories do I want in my home?
For many people, the answers to those questions are up in the air. For others, they have their vision in mind and just need help making it happen. Wherever you are on the spectrum of interior design, Denise Tetmeyer can help. Denise has 30 years of experience decorating homes, designing spaces, shopping for furniture, and everything in between. If you need a nudge in the right direction or plans for your entire interior design project, Denise can help make your dreams a reality. Contact Denise Tetmeyer today for your interior design and furniture needs in Belmont and surrounding areas.